Welcome To Dintsu Engineering Technologies (Pty) Ltd
Dintsu Engineering Technologies (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2005 and during that year joined forces with Ingersoll Rand SA as their authorised distributor in Gauteng. The company offices and workshop is based in Alrode.
As an Autorised Distributor of Ingersoll Rand Company, we offer the full range of rotary screw air compressors (oil injected and oil free), air dryers (refrigeration and adsorption), vacuum pumps, filtration, air receivers, tools, auto drains, water separators, reciprocating compressors and more.
We carry a large number of Ingersoll Rand Spares and have a team of qualified technicians to service and repair your compressors and related equipment.
Dintsu Engineering Technologies (Pty) Ltd specializes in turnkey projects for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of a compressed air system including the reticulation pipe lines according to international standards.
Previous customers included BMW, ABB, Eskom Grootvlei, Lethabo, Camden, Kendal, Matla, Kriel, Tutuka and Medupi Power Stations, Bromor Foods, Timken Bearings, Transnet, and Kumba Iron Ore, Sasol, Adcock Ingram, Arcelor Mittal, Knorr Bremse, etc.
Dintsu Engineering Technologies is an Authorized Distributor Of
Dintsu Engineering Technologies (Pty) Ltd strives to become a leader within the, compressed air industry by providing diverse product and services to ensure economic growth to both the South African and global markets.
We carry a large number of Ingersoll Rand Spares and have a team of qualified technicians to service and repairs your compressors and related equipment.
- Sustainable growth by focusing on innovative solutions for our clients.
- Operational excellence by pursuing continuous improvement of business principles.
- Compliance to the diverse social-economic, political, and environmental standards.
To create an effective and efficient solution to our customer requirements by providing:
- Quality products and workmanship.
- Timeous response to client needs.
- Competence in output.
- Professional ethical image.
- Maintaining a healthy business relationships with all stakeholders.
By aggressively pursuing the following key objectives as a way to clarify our intentions and to measure progress.
- Job and wealth creation, skills development, and training.
- Maintain an efficient infrastructure and logistic support.
- Continuous market survey and self-evaluation.
- Transparent in business dealings and visible corporate image.
- Adherence to legislation, policies and industry standards.